Monday, February 21, 2011

3 Compliments from All That Glitters Customers in 1 Day!


Though we typically ask our customers to send an email when they have received their gemstones and let us know their thoughts, we only sometimes hear back. With everyone being busy, unless there are problems or issues, we don't often receive acknowledgement. In 30 years in this business, we have rarely had any returns; perhaps about 5 in that timeframe. For those returns, it was due to reasons/circumstances which we understand - in one case, the woman lost her job upon returning to work on Monday after purchasing an aquamarine at our show on Saturday. Another involved a ring purchased for someone by their boyfriend; the women loved the gemstone, but didn't care for the design of the setting - so we redesigned it for her! One person was trying to match another gemstone and that can be difficult to do in more rare gemstones, even for those in the trade.

This past week, we received some feedback from our customers; three emails with feedback to be precise. We wanted to share them with those that read our blog.



I just received my Purple Garnet the other day,and it is a knockout! It is truly a very impressive stone. Beautiful color,large size,a real treasure to behold. This is my first order with Allen,and i am very impressed. Not only with the stone. Allen is more than just a professional in his trade. He is a real pleasure to talk to. A real down to earth guy. And very helpful too. If you are thinking about ordering from Allen,i highly recommend that you do. You will not be disappointed! Thanks again! (JF)



Thank you for the beautiful sapphire. I exceeded my expectations. The blue color is outstanding and the color change is remarkable. Anytime I need a gem in the future, I will make sure to contact you. Also, I will recommend you to family and friends looking for an honest gem provider. (RB)


I really appreciate the notice... I do look at your site weekly and at times daily. I love your gems and your customer service is second to none. (BB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home